Flint and Walling, still in business today in Kendallville in Noble County
, traces its roots all the way back to 1854. It first carried the names Flint and Walling as of 1871. For many years, the company was well known for manufacturing windmills and pumps. They also manufactured engines. Today, the company manufactures water pumps and related accessories. This building was built in 1910 as indicated by an etching near the top of the building. It may still serve a purpose as a storage building of some type.